Dr. Prem ChandVice Chairman
Entrepreneur, Technology and Business Leader:
A visionary, he has pioneered a new generation technology products, systems, and platforms for military and civil applications with many firsts in India.
Have been on the Board of Directors at Safex Chemicals, New Delhi, Codenomicon Software, New Delhi, Enertech Engineering, Hyderabad, Co-founder and Mentor, Pitasys Pune, Co-founder & Director, SecurWeaveResearch Labs Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, Co-founder & Director, Unmanned Systems Engineering, Bangalore, Executive Vice Chairman, Mitkat Advisory, Gurgaon, Executive Director Datasol Innovative Labs, Bangalore, Executive Chairman, DheyaTech Bangalore, Advisor, FortyTwo42 Lab Pune, Consultant, Synopsys, Bangalore and Nivetti Systems, Bangalore. Distinguished Fellow with Center for Air Power Studies, Ministry of Defense, and visiting Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
Deep understanding of emerging technologies, system engineering, conceptualization of complex, multidimensional systems, innovation, strategy, thought leadership, sincerity, and integrity.
Team player, successful at building large technology and business teams, acquisitions and mergers, business blue printing, creation of green field business units, large systems integration programs and business transformation.
PhD, BITS, Pilani, M Tech, IIT, Madras, B Sc. (EE), Punjab University, Software Engineering Course of 2 years, Selenia, Rome, DBA, ISB, Hyderabad.
Keen follower of Truth, Love and simplicity.
- Member, Prime Minister’s National Task Force on IT & Software Development.
- Chairman, World Tele Management Forum’s (TMF) Security Committee.
- Member, New Generation Operations Software & Systems Architecture Board at TMF
- Member, Advisory Board, Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, NASSCOM National Advisory Board on Security & Assurance
- Member, Board of Mentors, Regional Security Institute.
- Member, Executive Committee, Asia Pacific Telecommunication Council
- Member, National Research, Design & Development Working Group on IT
- Member, CII National Committees on IT&ITeS, Defense and AI.
- Member, NASSCOM Cyber Security Task Force & CII Cyber Security Task Force